I just talked to Dave at work, and today they were told that their call center is closing in August. I know I shouldn't have been too shocked given this economy, but I still am. Key Bank has been doing fine (especially for a bank), but apparently they've decided to consolidate from 3 to 2 call centers. Unfortunately the Tacoma one is getting cut. (But hey, he could keep his job if we want to move to Cleveland!)
So this leaves Dave 6 1/2 months to find a new job. The prospect of him being unemployed and a family of 5 to support is incredibly scary. But as Dave reminded me, God already knew about this, and He has a plan for us. Now we just need to figure out what that is. So please, if you can, could you pray for us that Dave would find another job by August? And that we wouldn't be worried in the meantime. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh wow....Im sorry Michelle but thank God you get 6.5 months to "search" ...instead of being "let go" that day...will be praying for Dave to fine a great job, keep us posted!
I'm sorry to hear that you guys are being faced with this challange (I've so been there). Trust God, and try not to let the fear and anxiety creep in. Just think, there could be an amazing opportunity just around the corner!
We will surely be praying and trusting God with you to provide just the right job in His timing!
I am praying for you folks as well. May God richly bless you. Colossians 1:9-16 PF
I will be praying for you as well.....the newspaper said that most of the people would be offered another job within the company....do you think that might happen with Dave? I hope so...maybe even one that pays more!!!!! I'll be praying.
Wendy E.
I will be praying for you as well.....the newspaper said that most of the people would be offered another job within the company....do you think that might happen with Dave? I hope so...maybe even one that pays more!!!!! I'll be praying.
Wendy E.
Missions???? I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Dave's right, God new way before this and what a glorious God we have who loves us enough and knows our needs. You are a very faithful family and He has already blessed you with an answer, now we wait to see what it is.
Post a Comment